I’ve been getting e-mails from many awesome book bloggers for a few months now, so I figured it might be helpful to make a post just for you.
If you are excited about my books, well, I am super excited about you being excited, so it works out well for both of us! Here are some ways you can potentially get involved:
1. Reviews. Now that Give Up the Ghost, The Way We Fall, and The Lives We Lost are out in stores, review copies are no longer available. Sorry! If you pick up a copy on your own, I’m still grateful if you take the time to share your thoughts.
2. Interviews and guest blogs. Want me to come by your blog to answer a few questions or talk about a particular topic? I’ve love to! All you’ve got to do is e-mail me and ask.
3. Contests. I’ve heard from a few people interested in hosting contests related to my books. Wonderful! I’m always happy to donate swag like bookmarks, buttons, and stickers. If you’ve got a really great idea for one, let me know and I may be able to throw in a signed copy of the book as well.
4. Bookmarks. I am currently offering Fallen World trilogy and Ghost bookmarks to reviewers, bloggers, and other bookish folks, anywhere in the world. I get them in big batches, so there’s always lots to go around! Email me if interested, letting me know how many you’d like and what you’d use them for.
5. Foreign editions and publishers. I am so excited that both Ghost and the Fallen World trilogy are starting to be picked up by publishers in other countries. Unfortunately, I have very little control over where they will appear. But publishers do listen to readers! If you’d love to see my books in your country, write to your favorite publishers and let them know.
And if you’re wondering about anything I haven’t mentioned here, just get in touch. I don’t bite, promise! You love books–I already like you.